An idea from Aaron
1. I read a ridiculous amount; at least one book a week, and it can be anything from Gustave Flaubert’s Madame Bovary to Helen Fielding’s Bridget Jones's Diary to random religious books like the I Ching.
2. I pick books mostly by finding interesting titles and opening to a random page to see if it’s “readable.”
3. I had 6 tickets (not counting parking) in 6 months.
4. I went to driving school for 3 of those tickets due to my skills in court and ability to bald-face lie.
5. I still suck my thumb when I’m really tired or bored.
6. I have outrun a cop that was trying to pull me over and was with a friend who did the same thing.
7. I was “married” in the Church of Bob when I was 18 or 19 and I can’t remember my husband’s name.
8. I refused a marriage proposal (not Josh’s).
9. I stopped dating a guy named Nik (yes, that’s the correct spelling) because I liked him too much.
10. I still feel guilty for dumping Matt when he told me he loved me. No, he wasn’t the one that proposed.
11. I have commitment issues.
12. I get way too attached to inanimate objects.
13. I might have an unhealthy bond with my cat; Liava and I have nightmares about someone hurting her. You should know that I would not hesitate to fuck someone up if they did.
14. I know that I should finish college but if I did, it would be for my parents, not me.
15. When I die, my family’s last name will go with me.
16. It pisses me off that people doubt that Josh and I are married because I didn’t take his name. It also irritates me that people (my mom included) address mail to me as if I had.
17. I still feel bad for mean things that I did when I was in grade school.
18. I have been to 4 countries outside of the US and none of them are attached to the US.
19. I like thick crust pizza.
20. I need Chinese food when I’m sick.
21. I have stopped taking all of my medication and it was a bad idea so I’m going back on them this week.
22. I have a handful of Hip Hop songs on my mp3 player even though I’m not much of a fan of that style of music.
23. My new job is to build databases using a program that I have been teaching myself and I still have a lot to learn.
24. There is only 1 person in this whole world that try as I might, I cannot stand and soon, I will be able to ignore him because I won’t be working with him anymore.
25. I still have a crush on my husband even though we’ve been together for 5 years.
26. I get sad when I see how selfish people can be and I know that I am guilty of selfishness too.
27. I’m about to make a “Fight” playlist on my mp3 player with songs that make me feel like I could kick the world’s ass. The first song will be Baby, I’m an Anarchist by Against Me!
28. I can’t stand people that allow their 12 and 13 year-old girls to flaunt their bodies as if that’s all they should be noticed for.
29. I have over 25,000 airline miles which equals 1 free roundtrip ticket to anywhere in the US and I will probably waste it on going home for Thanksgiving.
30. Sometimes I feel ridiculous.
31. I’m a beer snob.
32. I like to camp and as a matter of fact, I’m going this coming weekend.
33. My best friend; April lives in Dublin, Ireland and I am going to visit her next October.
34. I believe that the second we find cures for AIDS and cancer, something worse will come along. But, I don’t want them to stop looking for cures.
35. My favorite food is Nanny’s strawberry shortcake.
36. I like to design my dream Mini online and let me just tell you that it’s pretty friggin’ hot.
37. I’m still mad at the girl who brutally slaughtered my 1990 Nissan 240sx when she failed to yield to my 50 mph right of way. All she lost was a stupid Saturn.
38. If I could find a totally re-built 1990 240sx, I would forgo the Mini without a second thought.
39. My closest girl friends are April, Lauri, Rebecca, and Denise (even though I don’t see her enough).
40. Sometimes I get the urge to just keep driving.
41. I resent growing up, not old.
42. My attention span has a time limit of about 5 minutes on a good day.
43. I tend to tune people out while they’re talking to me especially if it’s really important that I listen to what they’re saying.
44. I hate movie theaters.
45. I hope that when I die, if there is a heaven, I’ll get to see a concert where The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Doors, Nirvana and other bands I never got to see live are playing.
46. I’d like to have super-powers like invisibility and whatnot.
47. Josh and I were going to create our own last name when we got married.
48. I have been to Asia and Europe.
49. I HATE being bored and I will do anything to keep boredom away.
50. I’d like to finish this list, but I can’t (see 42).